Tree Ring Digital is a multi-faceted digital marketing firm located in Denver, CO. We focus on assisting local businesses grow their brand through a range of tactical channels. We understand a website is an important marketing tool and create unique sites which help them stand out. As a small firm we find that it is important that the right candidate be self-motivated, passionate, proactive, and provide excellent customer service.
We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join us.
Responsibilities include working on multiple client accounts at a time, assisting the team with research, emails, and customer support. Daily tasks include client communication, social media posting, sending email marketing campaigns, workshop and marketing effort prep, and project organization.
This position will require approximately 30-40 hours per week with the potential to work remotely.
- Providing Administrative Support to the team
- Working Closely with the CEO on Daily Tasks
- Communicating with Clients
- Maintain Client Logs
- Scheduling and Confirming Meetings
- Creating Tasks
- In-house Social Media Posting and Email Blasts
- Preparing Marketing Reports
- Other general “housekeeping” duties such as thank you emails, email organization, workshop preparation, and contacting clients
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education, Certifications:
- 2-4 years of Experience Performing Administrative Duties
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Effective Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Accurate data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High School diploma required
WordPress and Photoshop experience a plus.
The position is currently 30-40 hours/week. Opportunity to work remotely and willing to train. Hours would be Monday-Friday between 9-5.
Compensation: $13.50 – $15/hour DOE
To apply, email three (3) separate Word docs:
-A cover letter
-A list of references
We look forward to hearing from you!