Tree Ring Digital is a multi-faceted digital marketing firm located in Denver, CO. We focus on assisting local businesses grow their brand through a range of tactical channels. We understand a website is an important marketing tool and create unique sites which help them stand out. As a small firm we find that it is important that the right candidate be self-motivated, passionate, proactive, and provide excellent customer service.
We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join us.
Please only apply if you have a minimum of 5 years of WordPress experience and live in the Denver, Colorado area as it is required you show up at an office. No relocation.
Seeking a proficient WordPress Designer to contribute to your growing, talented team here in Denver, Colorado. They are responsible for using the data provided by our discovery team, perform competitor research, and design engaging websites that encourage users to stay on the site and take action. WordPress designers are responsible for designing a variety of unique websites from small business, eCommerce, blog, and membership portals. They will work with the content writers to ensure the content is engaging and formatted for website readability. They will also assist the marketing team in building attractive landing pages for marketing campaigns.
- Design and develop fully functioning websites
- Gathering details and photos from clients
- Highly motivation to complete projects by deadlines
- Resolve site problems quickly and efficiently
Client Login Details
Designer will report to the Owner as this position is not currently a management position.
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education, Certifications:
- 5 Years Minimum WordPress and Website Design Experience
- PHP & MySQL
- Knowledge with Photoshop
- WordPress back-end development expertise including custom post types, theme customization, plug-in configuration and customization, and database structure
- Proficiency of Web Standards and Best Practices
- Proficiency in WordPress Security
- Proficiency in Cross-Browser Compatibility and Responsive Design
- Maintain and Manage Websites upon Completion
- Experience Working with Servers, Shared Hosting Environments, and FTP
- Evaluate and communicate needs and specifications ensuring a smooth transition between creative phase and web development phase.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
Long periods of sitting and typing.
To apply, email three (3) separate Word docs:
– A Cover Letter
– Your Resume
– A Link to Your Portfolio