This position is a full-time, in-house role – contractors and 3rd-party firms need not apply.
Tree Ring Digital, a top rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a proficient WordPress Designer to contribute to our growing, talented team. Responsibilities include using the data provided by our discovery team, perform competitor research, and design and building engaging WordPress websites that encourage users to stay on the site and take action.
Our WordPress designers are responsible for designing a variety of unique websites from small business, eCommerce, blog, and membership portals. They will work with the content writers to ensure the content is engaging and formatted for website readability. They will also assist the marketing team in building attractive landing pages for marketing campaigns.
Daily tasks include improving and maintaining our existing websites, provide timely deliverables to clients, and provide support to internal users. This position will require approximately 30-40 hours per week. Candidates need the ability to quickly switch gears between projects to accommodate our fast-paced environment.
- You live in the Denver area
- You can come into our office at least 3 days per week
- Has enough experience writing code in a professional environment that they can write organized code and meet deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain, design, and manage WordPress websites
- Gathering details and photos from clients
- Highly motivation to complete projects by deadlines
- Resolve site problems quickly and efficiently
- Focused on client success
- Looking for out of the box solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 Years Minimum WordPress and Website Design Experience
- PHP & MySQL (minimum of entry-level WordPress knowledge).
- Knowledge with Photoshop
- Experience with Responsive Design
- WordPress back-end development expertise including custom post types, theme customization, plug-in configuration and customization, and database structure
- Experience with WooCommerce store setup, including shipping and payment gateway configurations
- Comfortable using a wide range of WordPress plugins and 3rd-party integration
- Proficiency of Web Standards and Best Practices
- Proficiency in WordPress Security
- Proficiency in Cross-Browser Compatibility and Responsive Design
- Experience Working with Servers, Shared Hosting Environments, and FTP
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
What we offer the right candidate:
Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:30pm, with flexibility as needed, and the opportunity to work remotely. We have a great culture – people love working here because of the flexibility in schedule, laid back environment, business casual dress code, the other team members, and monthly team events.
We offer health insurance, paid time off for all major US holidays, and 1 week of PTO.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please submit:
Link to Your Portfolio
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.