In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to work at our office in Denver on a full-time basis. Contractors and 3rd-party firms need not apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Join a Great Team as a WordPress Designer with a growing Digital Marketing Agency!
Tree Ring Digital, a Denver based, top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a self-motivated, proactive WordPress Designer to contribute to our growing, talented team. Our culture is unique and pretty hard to beat; where a hard-working, fast-paced environment meets flexibility and options for remote work. We are an established (we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary!), small firm committed to work/life balance for our team members – no 60 hour work weeks here!
Our WordPress designers are responsible for designing and maintaining a variety of unique websites from small business, eCommerce, blog, and membership portals. They will work with the content writers and WordPress developers to ensure we are providing our clients with engaging, results-driven websites. They will also assist the marketing team in building attractive landing pages for marketing campaigns.
- You live in the Denver area and can come into our office at least 3-4 days per week
- Has experience writing organized, clean code in a professional environment
- You are a problem solver and know how to evaluate several options in order to pick the solution that best fits the clients’ requirements and the project budget
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, maintain, and manage WordPress websites including content changes, images, new pages, and fixing bugs
- Highly motivation to complete projects by deadlines
- Resolve site problems quickly and efficiently
- Focused on client success
- Staying on top of new WordPress updates and features as well as current trends in web development
- Continually striving to provide outstanding customer service to clients
- Adhere to project hours requirements, timelines, and tracking time appropriately
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 Years Minimum WordPress and Website Design Experience
- Highly Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Highly Proficient with Cross-Browser Compatibility and Responsive, Mobile-first Design
- Highly Proficient with Photoshop
- Proficient Using a Wide Range of WordPress Plugins and 3rd-party Integrations
- Proficient with WordPress Back-end Development including Custom Post Types, Theme Customization, Plug-in Configuration, and Database Structure
- Proficient with Shared Hosting Environments and FTP
- Experience Working within a CRM, Slack, Dropbox, and Project Management Software
- Effective Verbal and Written Communications Skills (phone, email, and face-to-face)
- Works Well Independently as well as in a Collaborative Team Environment
- Self-motivated with the Ability to Learn Quickly
- Strong Attention to Detail
What We Offer the Right Candidate
$50,000 – $55,000 with performance-based bonuses, health insurance, paid time off for all major US holidays, and 1 week of PTO.
Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5:30 pm, with flexibility as needed, and the opportunity to work remotely. We are willing to train the right candidate of some aspects of the role, but we really need someone who already understands WordPress and responsive design.
We have a great culture – people love working here because of the flexibility in schedule, laid back environment, business casual (yet professional) dress code, supportive team members, and our fantastic monthly team outings and events. Additionally, we really encourage our team members to find where they are passionate and grow their skills with the company. We try and promote from within whenever we are able.
Our office is located in a vibrant, collaborative, coworking building filled with other creative and technology professionals. This space is open, yet surprisingly quiet. We don’t do cubicles or stuffy corporate offices– rather, our team meets together with our laptops and shares a conference table. The building is within walking distance of shops and restaurants. The facility offers bike racks, showers, outdoor patio, kitchen, snacks, and monthly events to meet and network with other professionals.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply below.
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.