This position is an individual contract position in the United States. International Candidates and 3rd-party firms need not apply.
Join a Rapidly Expanding Team as a Social Media Marketer of a Growing Digital Marketing Agency!
Tree Ring Digital, a Denver-based, top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a talented, self-motivated, proactive Social Media Strategist to join our growing and collaborative team. Our ideal candidate will assist the team with social media management through research, design, content creation, posting, running ad campaigns, and reporting. This person has the ability to quickly switch gears between projects to accommodate our fast-paced environment.
About Us: Our culture is unique and pretty hard to beat: we’re like-minded people who share common passions, appreciate one another’s unique ideas, enjoy each other’s company, respect each other’s skills, have each other’s backs, and love what we do. We’re a well-established, diligent, and creative group that thrives in our fast-paced work environment.
About our dream candidate: A successful candidate will have a good foundation on numerous social media platforms and will be responsible for creating custom content for several clients across a variety of different industries. You must be an excellent all-around creative with an emphasis on copywriting and design to carry the brand of each client through to their social accounts; both management and marketing.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Client meetings
- Login details for client accounts
- Multiple projects at one time
- Social media accounts
- Responsible for:
- Setting up social media accounts
- Designing and implement social media strategy to align with client goals
- Setting specific objectives and KPIs
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, and news)
- Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and post images)
- Suggesting and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Monitoring traffic metrics
- Create reports on social media platforms and ad performance
- Staying up-to-date with all the newest social media platforms, features, and content themes
- Organizing and communicating with the team:
- Next steps
- Meeting notes
- Project status
- Experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Pixel Tracking and Conversion Tracking Codes
- WordPress preferred
- Photoshop preferred
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education:
- Ability to proactively identify client growth opportunities and communicate efficiently to the business development team
- Creative copywriter who can develop well-written, witty, fun, interesting and pithy content for social media posts and ad copy
- Understanding of various platforms and their nuances, how to adjust content for varying audiences
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communications skills with clients and team members (phone, email, and face-to-face)
- Excellent computer skills
- with proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, influencing, facilitation, and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Passion for technology and all things digital – trends vs. fads, algorithm changes, emerging technologies and if/when/how to test and adopt new platforms, tactics and trends
- High level of:
- Attention to detail (including accurate data entry skills)
- Ability to:
- Prioritize, manage time, switch gears, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Think several steps ahead and execute tasks without (or before) being given direction
- Take work direction well & follow specific processes (once taught)
- Work well independently, as well as collaboratively with the team
- Utilize the correct tools, resources, and team members to find answers to client questions
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have/Be:
- 2-4 years experience in social media management or related field of work preferred
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Working with project management tools
- Ability to adhere to and enhance brand and content creation guidelines
- Experience utilizing business social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
- Basic knowledge/experience with:
- Creating marketing content (graphics and copy)
- CRM (Insightly), GSuite, Microsoft Offic, Slack, QuickBooks, 1Password & Dropbox
- WordPress preferred
- Photoshop preferred
What We Offer the Right Candidate
This position is a contract position with an hourly wage of $25 – $35/hour DOE and will be between 5-15 hours per week depending on skillset. The contractor will have the ability to work from home. Client communication can be handled on Zoom or a phone call.
Our standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5:30 pm MST so conference calls with clients will need to be handled within these hours. Work can be completed at any time as long as deadlines are met and social posts are completed during business hours.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply using the form below.
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.