Job Type: Full-time
To be considered for this position, candidates must be able to work at our office in Denver. We’re working remotely during the pandemic but will return to the office when it’s safe. Contractors and 3rd-party firms need not apply.
Tree Ring Digital, a Denver-based, top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a talented, self-motivated digital project manager to join our growing, collaborative team. We need someone who is a natural at efficient problem-solving and can quickly think on their feet without getting terribly rattled.
About us: Our culture is unique and pretty hard to beat: we’re like-minded people who share common passions, enjoy each other’s company, respect each other’s skills, have each other’s backs, and love what we do. We’re a well-established, diligent, and creative group that thrives in our fast-paced work environment. Our firm is committed to a work/life balance for all team members – no 60+ hour work weeks here!
We’re more than a little obsessed with technology, and we approach clients with a sincere desire to deliver the best solution for their unique needs.
About our dream candidate: This individual should have experience managing digital/web projects that include website development, digital advertising, graphic design, printing, email marketing, social media, and more. A successful candidate will prove to be tech-savvy with an understanding of WordPress and marketing efforts, and will have the ability to wear many hats while moving projects to completion with efficiency and accuracy. They will also have the ability to listen carefully and accurately convey knowledge.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Workflow, timelines, and budgets
- Multiple clients and projects
- Action items
- Client expectations, facilitating the overall client relationship
- The team and clients through successful project completion
- Efficient and timely client and team meetings
- Administrative support on an ongoing basis
- Light bookkeeping – recording payments, sending invoices, resending quotes, etc.
- Quality checks before work goes to the client for review
Communicating, with clients and team:
- Action items, feedback, next steps, conference dates, meeting notes, project status, etc.
Organizing, Maintaining, & Documenting:
- Electronic files and client folders online
- Client logs, creation of tasks, scheduling and confirming meetings
Job Requirements (Education & Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the digital marketing industry
Job Requirements (Skills & Abilities):
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (phone, email, and face-to-face)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
- with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict-resolution skills
- A full understanding of “scope of work” and the ability to discern what does and doesn’t fall within it
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and communicate efficiently to the business development team
- High level of
- attention to detail (including accurate data entry skills)
- project management skills relating to tasks and communication
- Ability to:
- Learn quickly
- Defuse situations if needed
- Prioritize, manage time, switch gears, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Think several steps ahead and execute tasks without (or before) being given direction (once trained)
- Take work direction well & follow specific processes and procedures (once taught)
- Work well independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
- Utilize the correct tools, resources, and team members to find answers to client questions
- Oversee and manage large, complex, and diverse projects
Ideal Candidate Will Have/Be:
- 3-5 years’ preferred in web and/or marketing project management or related field of work
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Working with project management tools
- Basic knowledge/experience with:
- editing/understanding of WordPress (or comparable) websites
- marketing campaigns and platforms
- CRM (Insightly), GSuite, Office 365, Slack, Quickbooks, WordPress, 1Password & DropBox
- digital engagement areas, such as web design, web analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media marketing, and quality assurance
What We Offer the Right Candidate
- $55,000 – $62,750 salary DOE with performance-based bonuses, health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off for major US holidays, and 1 week of PTO.
- Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:30pm, with approved flexibility when needed, and the opportunity to work remotely at times. We are willing to train the right candidate for some aspects of the role, but prefer someone who understands and appreciates the complexity of project management and displays exceptional communication with clients!
- We have a great culture – people love working here because of the flexibility of working remotely at times, our laidback environment (business casual with a professional edge) supportive team members, and our fantastic monthly team outings and events.
- We are working 100% remotely during the pandemic. But, when we get the official word that it’s safe, we’ll be returning to the office at least part of the week, or for weekly team meetings. It is imperative that the person we hire be Denver-based, as this is a very collaborative position, and we need someone who is physically present. We don’t do cubicles or stuffy corporate offices. We share workspaces and often meet outside the typical workspace.
- Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Come join a team with a clear mandate to deliver high value to clients. If you’re a good fit and up for a challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.