Job Type: Full-time
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to work at our office in Denver. We’re working remotely during the pandemic but will return to the office when it is safe. Contractors and 3rd-party firms need not apply.
Tree Ring Digital, a Denver-based, top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a talented, self-motivated project manager with a proactive approach to join our growing, collaborative team. Our culture is unique and pretty hard to beat. We are a well-established, diligent, and creative group that thrives in our fast-paced work environment. Our firm is committed to a work/life balance for all team members – no 60+ hour work weeks here!
The Project Manager will be responsible for all projects. The successful candidate will prove to be tech-savvy and will have the ability to wear many hats while moving projects to completion with efficiency and accuracy.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Workflow, timelines and budgets
- Deliverables and client expectations
- Multiple clients and projects
- The team and clients through successful project completion
- Administrative support on an ongoing basis
- Light bookkeeping – recording payments, sending invoices, resending quotes, etc.
- Action items, feedback, next steps, conference dates, meeting notes, project status, etc.
- Organizing, Maintaining, & Documenting:
- Electronic files and client folders online
- Client logs, creation of tasks, scheduling and confirming meetings
Job Requirements (Education & Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the digital marketing industry
Job Requirements (Skills & Abilities):
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (phone, email and face-to-face)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
- with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- High level of
- attention to detail (including accurate data entry skills)
- Ability to:
- Learn quickly
- Defuse situations if needed
- Prioritize, manage time, switch gears, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Think several steps ahead and execute tasks without (or before) being given direction (once trained)
- Take work direction well & follow specific processes and procedures (once taught)
- Work well independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
Ideal Candidate Will Have/Be:
- 3-5 years preferred in project and program management or related field of work
- managing multiple projects simultaneously
- project management tools.
- Tech savvy
- Basic knowledge/experience with:
- editing/understanding of WordPress (or comparable) websites
- marketing campaigns and platforms
- CRM (Insightly), GSuite, Office 365, Slack, QuickBooks, WordPress, 1Password & DropBox
What We Offer the Right Candidate
$55,000 – $60,000 salary DOE with performance-based bonuses, health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off for major US holidays, and 1 week of PTO.
Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:30pm, with approved flexibility when needed, and the opportunity to work remotely at times. We are willing to train the right candidate for some aspects of the role, but prefer someone who understands and appreciates the complexity of project management and displays exceptional communication with clients!
We have a great culture – people love working here because of flexibility with working remotely at times, our laid back environment, as we are business casual with a professional edge, supportive team members, and our fantastic monthly team outings and events.
We are working 100% remotely during the pandemic. But, when we get the official word that it’s safe, we will be returning to the office at least part of the week, or for weekly team meetings. It is imperative that the person we hire be Denver-based, as this is a very collaborative position, and we need someone who is physically present. We don’t do cubicles or stuffy corporate offices. We share work spaces and often meet outside the typical work space.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply below.
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.