In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to work at our office in Denver. We have a hybrid model of 2 days work from home and 3 days in the office. Contractors and 3rd-party firms need not apply.
Join a Rapidly Expanding Team as an Office Manager of a Growing Digital Marketing Agency!
Tree Ring Digital, a Denver-based, top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a unique individual for a very special role. This talented and self-motivated person will perform client communication, scheduling, invoicing, and content writing duties as assigned. Additionally, we are looking for someone who can help elevate the Tree Ring Digital brand through social media engagement and digital marketing strategies.
The candidate needs the ability to quickly switch gears between tasks to accommodate our fast-paced environment. Organization, communication, and prioritization is a must in this position and we are looking for someone who can assist management and the team in daily tasks.
Things you need to know about us: Our culture is unique and pretty hard to beat. We are a team of highly professional individuals who work well together, work hard for our clients, and continually strive for excellence. Our agency is committed to a work/life balance for all team members. This means no 60+ hour work weeks here!
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- administrative support to the team
- light bookkeeping – recording payments, sending invoices, resending quotes, etc.
- light support to marketing and web teams
- outstanding customer service to clients
- follow-up with clients after project commencement
- support to project manager, business development, and CEO
- support by pulling marketing reports
- on behalf of CEO in written, email, or phone communications
- promptly & professionally with clients through both email and phone
- with the team on status updates and next steps
- new leads with business development and CEO
- persistently and politely following up with clients
- Organizing and Maintaining:
- client logs, creating tasks, and scheduling and confirming meetings
- electronic files and client folders online
- our CRM (Insightly)
- marketing review meetings
- client meetings
- team events
- Assisting the CEO:
- with personal assistant duties during business hours (getting chai, dry cleaning, scheduling appointments, prescription refills, etc.)
- general “housekeeping” duties such as thank you emails, email organization, contacting clients, in-house tasks for business growth
- prioritizing and managing the CEO’s commitments and calendar, including the coordination of internal and external meetings, conference calls, travel, and appointments
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education:
- At least two (2) years’ experience working as an office manager, experience in digital marketing and website design is a plus
- Experience providing high-level administrative support
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (phone, email, and face-to-face)
- Effective customer service skills
- Leadership and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, including accurate data entry skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities are essential
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license and ability to travel locally 20% of the time
- Ability to:
- learn quickly
- think several steps ahead and execute administrative tasks without (or before) being given direction (once trained)
- research and find answers independently
- prioritize, manage time, switch gears, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities and fluctuating workloads
- take work direction well, follow specific processes and procedures (once taught)
- work well independently as well as in a collaborative environment
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have/Be:
- Basic understanding of WordPress and Canva
- Familiarity working in CRMs (Insightly)
- QuickBooks and light bookkeeping experience
- Experience in the digital marketing industry is preferred, but interest in this industry is definitely required!
- Interest in long-term opportunity within this industry and company
What We Offer the Right Candidate
$50,000 – $60,000 DOE with health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, paid time off for major US holidays, and PTO.
Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:30pm, with approved flexibility when needed, and the opportunity to work remotely at times.
We are willing to train the right candidate for some aspects of the role, but prefer someone who understands and appreciates the role of an office manager in the tech industry and displays exceptional communication and organization skills.
We have a great culture – people love working here because of the flexibility of working remotely at times, our laid-back, business casual environment, supportive team members, and our fantastic monthly team outings and events.
We have a hybrid model with two days a week working remote and three days a week working from our office in the RiNo neighborhood in Denver. It is imperative that the person we hire be Denver-based, as this is a very collaborative position and involves local relationship building. We don’t do cubicles or stuffy corporate offices. If you want to work in the mountains or in a park with your dog, we are ok with that, as long as you have wi-fi.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Come join a team with a clear mandate to deliver high value to clients. If you’re a good fit and up for a challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received using the form below will be considered.