Digital Marketing Specialist
This position is a full-time, in-house role – contractors and 3rd-party firms need not apply.
Tree Ring Digital, a top rated digital marketing agency, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to contribute to our growing, talented team. The unique culture is pretty hard to beat; where a hard-working, face-paced environment meets flexibility and options for remote work. Responsibilities include maintaining and managing client marketing accounts (ex: Google Ads, Geofencing, Email Marketing, Facebook, Pinterest, etc) while filling our pipe-line with new business, and following-up on potential business.
Daily tasks include supporting client marketing efforts focused on social media, paid ads, and email marketing, analyzing existing marketing efforts, compiling reports and suggestions based on performance, modifying ads, implementing marketing efforts in-house and for our clients, generating new business, networking, and promoting events. This position will require approximately 30-40 hours per week, with additional time spent networking. Candidates need the ability to quickly switch gears between projects to accommodate our fast-paced environment.
- You live in the Denver area
- You can come into our office at least 3 days per week
- Marketing & Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driven by meeting goals and happy clients
- Relationship or Account Management a plus
- Agency or company marketing department experience a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current clients.
- Develop inbound and outbound marketing strategies to address specific client goals.
- Prepare and execute a successful marketing strategy to help the company meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue expectations.
- Perform market research, campaign analysis, maintaining marketing client accounts, modifying ads, preparing reports, and other projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent listening, communication, and customer service skills.
- Fearless with networking and maintaining relationships.
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently manage work.
- Must have excellent organization and time management.
- Working knowledge of creating and managing social platforms (ex: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google (ex: Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, etc.) and Microsoft Suite (ex: Word, Excel, Publisher.)
- Excellent in-person presentation skills and a background in relationship-building and client account maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, and basic HTML is a plus.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
What we offer the right candidate:
This positions offers a base salary plus commission DOE. Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:30pm, with flexibility as needed, and the opportunity to work remotely. We have a great culture – people love working here because of the flexibility in schedule, laid back environment, business casual dress code, the other team members, and monthly team events.
We offer health insurance, paid time off for all major US holidays, and 1 week of PTO.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply below. We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office.