This position is an individual contract position in the United States. International Candidates and 3rd-party firms need not apply.
Join a Rapidly Expanding Team as a Digital Marketing Specialist of a Growing Digital Marketing Agency!
Tree Ring Digital, a Denver-based, top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a talented, self-motivated, proactive Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing and collaborative team. We need someone who understands the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution. This person can see the big picture and clearly communicate the client’s needs with the team for a seamless process and integration.
About Us: Our culture is unique and pretty hard to beat: we’re like-minded people who share common passions, appreciate one another’s unique ideas, enjoy each other’s company, respect each other’s skills, have each other’s backs, and love what we do. We’re a well-established, diligent, and creative group that thrives in our fast-paced work environment.
About our dream candidate: This individual should have experience managing digital marketing projects that include Google Ad campaigns, social media marketing and management, search engine marketing, SEO, ad design, ad copy, and Google analytics. A successful candidate will prove to be tech-savvy with an understanding of how various marketing efforts produce different results per client/industry and working with the team to implement the appropriate efforts for each client. Projects are on the move, and the candidate will have the ability to wear many hats while ensuring clear communication with the team on deliverables and deadlines.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Client meetings
- Login details for client accounts
- Multiple projects at one time
- Marketing platforms and accounts
- End-to-end project lifecycle management of paid ad campaigns and digital marketing efforts ensuring setup is completed promptly, projects stay on schedule, and performance goals are hit
- Quality check before work goes to the client for review
- Marketing reports to account manager and answering questions on campaign performance
- Assistance in marketing and industry research
- Assistance with internal marketing efforts and lead generation
- Organizing and communicating with team and account manager:
- On-boarding sessions
- Next steps
- Meeting notes
- Project status
- Experience with:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Pixel Tracking and Conversion Tracking Codes
- WordPress preferred
- Canva preferred
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education:
- A full understanding of “scope of work” and the ability to discern what does and doesn’t fall within it
- Understanding of various platforms and their nuances, how to adjust content for varying audiences
- Ability to proactively identify client growth opportunities and communicate efficiently to the business development team
- Answer technical questions related to Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEO, reporting, messaging, and conversion tracking
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communications skills with clients and team members (phone, email, and face-to-face)
- Excellent computer skills
- with proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Passion for technology and all things digital – trends vs. fads, algorithm changes, emerging technologies and if/when/how to test and adopt new platforms, tactics and trends
- High level of:
- Attention to detail (including accurate data entry skills)
- Marketing management skills relating to tasks, performance, and communication
- Ability to:
- Oversee and manage large, complex, and diverse projects
- Prioritize, manage time, switch gears, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Think several steps ahead and execute tasks without (or before) being given direction (once trained)
- Work well independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
- Utilize the correct tools, resources, and team members to find answers to client questions
- Learn quickly
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have/Be:
- 3-5 years experience in B2C digital marketing and campaign management preferred
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Working with project management tools
- Proficient in:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Search Engine Optimization Best Practices
- Basic knowledge/experience with:
- Paid marketing campaigns and platforms required
- Graphic design tools (Canva and the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) preferred
- CRM (Insightly), GSuite, Slack, 1Password & Dropbox
- Digital engagement areas, such as: landing pages, web analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media marketing, and quality assurance
- Copywriting and ad copy
What We Offer the Right Candidate
This position is a contract position with an hourly wage of $25 – $35/hour DOE and will be between 10-20 hours per week depending on skillset. The contractor will have the ability to work from home. Client communication can be handled on Zoom or a phone call.
Our standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5:30 pm MST so conference calls with clients will need to be handled within these hours. Work can be completed at any time as long as deadlines are met and social posts are completed during business hours.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply using the form below.
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.