Digital Marketing Specialist
Option to work remotely two days per week!
Tree Ring Digital, a top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing, talented team. Our culture is unique and pretty hard to beat; where a hard-working, fast-paced environment meets flexibility and options for remote work.
This position is 75% account management and maintenance of client marketing accounts (ex: Google Ads, Geo-fencing, Email Marketing, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) and 25% in-house marketing and networking for Tree Ring Digital.
Account management daily tasks include supporting client marketing efforts focused on social media, paid ads, and email marketing, analyzing existing marketing efforts, compiling reports and making recommendations based on performance, modifying ads and implementing marketing campaigns.In-house marketing duties include executing marketing campaigns to generate new business, networking, and promoting events. Candidates need the ability to quickly switch gears between projects to accommodate our fast-paced environment.
- You live in the Denver area
- You can work on-site in our Denver office at least 3 days per week
- Digital marketing & sales experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driven by meeting goals and making clients happy
- Relationship or Account Management experience is a plus
- Agency or company marketing department experience a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current clients
- Develop inbound and outbound marketing strategies to address specific client goals
- Prepare and execute a successful marketing strategy to help the company meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue expectations
- Perform market research and campaign analysis
- Proactively manage client marketing accounts – creating, testing and modifying ads, preparing reports and making suggestions for improvement
Qualifications and Skills
- Superior listening, communication, and customer service skills.
- Confident and proactive to effectively network with prospective clients
- Passion for digital marketing and the ability to convey the power of an effective marketing campaign to prospective clients
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently manage work.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- Hands-on experience managing and creating content for social platforms (ex: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google (ex: Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, Adwords, Analytics, etc.) and Microsoft Suite (ex: Word, Excel, Publisher.)
- Excellent in-person presentation skills and a background in relationship-building and client account maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, and basic HTML is a plus.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
What we offer the right candidate:
This position offers a base salary of $50k per year plus commission of 10% of generated revenue from new and existing clients. Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:30pm, with flexibility as needed, and the opportunity to work remotely two days per week. We have a great culture – people love working here because of the flexibility in schedule, laid back environment, business casual dress code, supportive team members, and our fantastic monthly team outings and events.We offer health insurance, paid time off for all major US holidays, and 1 week of PTO.
Our office is located in a vibrant, collaborative building filled with other creative and technology professionals and within walking distance of shops and restaurants.The facility offers bike racks, showers, outdoor patio and monthly events to meet and network with other professionals.
Excited about managing our clients’ marketing accounts and playing a key role in Tree Ring Digital’s growth? Then we want to hear from you! Please apply below.
We appreciate your enthusiasm, but please no calls to our office.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply below. We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office.