In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to work at our office in Denver. We have a hybrid model of 2 days work from home and 3 days in the office. Contractors and 3rd-party firms need not apply.
Join a Rapidly Expanding Team as a Digital Marketing Assistant of a Growing Digital Marketing Agency!
Tree Ring Digital, a Denver-based, top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a talented, self-motivated, proactive Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing and collaborative team. We need someone who can assist the team with marketing efforts including booking marketing meetings, setting up email marketing campaigns, researching industries, and preparing marketing kits and reports. This person has the ability to quickly switch gears between projects to accommodate our fast-paced environment.
About Us: Our culture is unique and pretty hard to beat: we’re like-minded people who share common passions, appreciate one another’s unique ideas, enjoy each other’s company, respect each other’s skills, have each other’s backs, and love what we do. We’re a well-established, diligent, and creative group that thrives in our fast-paced work environment. Our firm is committed to a work/life balance for all team members. You won’t find any 60+ hour work weeks here!
We’re more than a little obsessed with technology, and we approach clients with a sincere desire to deliver the best solution for their unique needs.
About our dream candidate: This individual has a good foundation in digital marketing and is excited to learn more about digital marketing strategy, running digital marketing campaigns, and analyzing reports. A successful candidate will assist the team by managing reputation marketing, directory listing management, email marketing campaigns, preparing reports, booking meetings, and market research. Projects are on the move, and the candidate will have the ability to wear many hats while working with the team on deliverables and deadlines.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Client meetings
- Login details for client accounts
- Multiple projects at one time
- Marketing platforms and accounts
- Quality check before work goes to the client for review
- Assistance in marketing and industry research
- Marketing reports to a manager
- Support to other team members
- Internal marketing efforts and lead generation
- Organizing and communicating with the team:
- Next steps
- Meeting dates and notes
- Project status
- Experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads preferred
- WordPress preferred
- Photoshop preferred
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education:
- Ability to proactively identify client growth opportunities and communicate efficiently to the business development team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (phone, email, and face-to-face)
- Excellent computer skills
- with proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Passion for technology and all things digital – trends vs. fads, algorithm changes, emerging technologies and if/when/how to test and adopt new platforms, tactics and trends
- High level of:
- Attention to detail (including accurate data entry skills)
- Ability to:
- Oversee and manage large, complex, and diverse projects
- Lead the team through successful project completion by deadlines
- Defuse situations when needed
- Prioritize, manage time, switch gears, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Think several steps ahead and execute tasks without (or before) being given direction (once trained)
- Take work direction well & follow specific processes and procedures (once taught)
- Work well independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
- Utilize the correct tools, resources, and team members to find answers to client questions
- Learn quickly
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have/Be:
- 2-4 years experience in B2C digital marketing or related field of work preferred
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Working with project management tools
- Proficient in:
- Email marketing platforms
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Business Accounts
- Search Engine Optimization Best Practices
- Creating marketing content (graphics and copy)
- Google Ads preferred
- Basic knowledge/experience with:
- Social media platforms
- Graphic design tools (Canva and the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) preferred
- CRM (Insightly), GSuite, Office 365, Slack, QuickBooks, WordPress, 1Password & Dropbox
- Digital engagement areas, such as: landing pages, web analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media marketing, and quality assurance
- Copywriting and ad copy preferred
- Photoshop preferred
What We Offer the Right Candidate
$45,000 – $52,000 salary DOE with health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off for major US holidays, and 1 week of PTO.
Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5:30 pm, with flexibility when needed, and the opportunity to work remotely at times. We are willing to train the right candidate for some aspects of the role, but prefer someone who understands and appreciates the complexity of digital marketing and displays exceptional communication with the team!
We have a great culture – people love working here because of the flexibility of working remotely at times, our laidback, business casual environment, supportive team members, and our fantastic monthly team outings and events.
We are returning to the office with a hybrid model and will maintain that moving forward. It is imperative that the person we hire be Denver-based, as this is a very collaborative position. We don’t do cubicles or stuffy corporate offices. We share workspaces and often meet outside the typical workspace. If you want to work in the mountains or in a park with your dog, we are ok with that, as long as you have wi-fi.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply using the form below.
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.