Business Development and Account Manager
This position is a full-time, in-house role – contractors and 3rd-party firms need not apply.
Tree Ring Digital, a top rated digital marketing agency, is seeking an experienced Business Development and Account Manager to contribute to our growing, talented team. The unique culture is pretty hard to beat; where a hard-working, face-paced environment meets flexibility and options for remote work. Responsibilities include maintaining and managing client marketing accounts (ex: Google Ads, Geofencing, Facebook, Pinterest, etc) while filling our pipe-line with new business, and following-up on potential business.
Daily tasks include analyzing existing marketing efforts, compiling reports and suggestions based on performance, modifying ads, generating new business, networking, and promoting events. This position will require approximately 30-40 hours per week, with a good 20 hours of that spent promoting the business, driving new sales, and networking. Candidates need the ability to quickly switch gears between projects to accommodate our fast-paced environment.
- You live in the Denver area
- You can come into our office at least 3 days per week
- Marketing & Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driven by meeting goals and happy clients
- Relationship or Account Management a plus
- Agency or company marketing department experience a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Source, pursue, and close deals with clients who need branding, identity development, website design/development, marketing, or graphic design (from research, networking, trade shows, etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current clients.
- Prepare and execute a successful sales plan to help the company meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue expectations.
- Create content to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, events, and creative content) on all digital platforms.
- Read and analyze RFP’s with team to provide complete and thorough content to respond appropriately; edit proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements
- Supporting marketing team with market research, campaign analysis, maintaining marketing client accounts, modifying ads, preparing reports, and other projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent listening, communication, and customer service skills.
- Fearless with networking and maintaining relationships.
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently manage work, build a pipeline of outbound leads, and pursue and close new business.
- Must have excellent organization and time management.
- Working knowledge of creating and managing social platforms (ex: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google (ex: Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, etc.) and Microsoft Suite (ex: Word, Excel, Publisher.)
- Excellent in-person presentation skills and a background in relationship-building and client account maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, and basic HTML is a plus.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
What we offer the right candidate:
This positions offers a base salary of $55,000 plus commission DOE. Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:30pm, with flexibility as needed, and the opportunity to work remotely. We have a great culture – people love working here because of the flexibility in schedule, laid back environment, business casual dress code, the other team members, and monthly team events.
We offer health insurance, paid time off for all major US holidays, and 1 week of PTO.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply below.
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.