Administrative and Personal Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Tree Ring Digital, a top rated Digital Marketing Agency located in Denver, is seeking a self-motivated, proactive Administrative & Personal Assistant to contribute to our growing, talented team.
Candidates need the ability to quickly switch gears between projects to accommodate our fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include client communication, social media posting, sending email marketing campaigns, workshop and marketing effort prep, project organization, assisting the team with research and assisting the CEO with various personal tasks during standard business hours.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Working closely with the CEO on assisting with daily tasks
- Communicating with clients
- Maintain client logs
- Scheduling and confirming meetings
- Creating tasks
- In-house social media posting and email blasts
- Other general “housekeeping” duties such as thank you emails, email organization, workshop preparation, contacting clients
- Assisting CEO with personal assistant duties during business hours (getting coffee, dry cleaning, scheduling appointments, prescription refills, etc.)
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-4 years of experience with similar administrative duties
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge and/or interest of general marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (phone, email and face-to-face)
- Effective customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail, including accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to prioritize, switch gears and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Takes work direction well, can follow specific processes and procedures once taught
- WordPress and Photoshop experience is preferred
What we offer the right candidate:
Hourly wage is $15-16/hour, DOE. Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:30pm, with flexibility as needed, and the opportunity to work remotely. We are willing to train the right candidate! We have a great culture – people love working here because of the flexibility in schedule, laid back environment, business casual dress code, the other team members, and monthly team events.
We offer health insurance, paid time off for all major US holidays, and 1 week of PTO.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply below. We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.