Administrative and Personal Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Join a Great Team as an Administrative & Personal Assistant with a growing Digital Marketing Agency – up to $16/hour!
Tree Ring Digital, a Denver based, top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a self-motivated, proactive Administrative & Personal Assistant to contribute to our growing, talented team. Our culture is unique and pretty hard to beat; where a hard-working, fast-paced environment meets flexibility and options for remote work. We are an established (we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary!), small firm committed to work/life balance for our team members – no 60 hour work weeks here!
We do everything electronically from signing contracts to sharing files, to communicating with the team, to project management and follow-ups, etc. If a client gives us paper we literally take a photo and put it right into the system and recycle the paper.
Responsibilities include client communication, sending email marketing campaigns, workshop prep, project organization, assisting the team with research and assisting the CEO with various personal tasks during standard business hours. Candidates need the ability to quickly switch gears between projects to accommodate our fast-paced environment.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Working closely with the CEO on assisting with daily tasks
- In-house social media posting and email blasts
- Communicating with clients both through email and phone, continually striving to provide outstanding customer service to clients
- Working within a CRM (Insightly)
- Maintain client logs, creating tasks and scheduling and confirming meetings
- Other general “housekeeping” duties such as thank you emails, email organization, workshop preparation, contacting clients
- Light bookkeeping – recording payments, sending invoices, resending quotes, etc.
- Organize and maintain electronic files and client folders online
- Minor site edits and updating TRD’s blog through WordPress
- Assisting CEO with personal assistant duties during business hours (getting coffee, dry cleaning, scheduling appointments, prescription refills, etc.)
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-4 years of experience with similar administrative duties (or college degree in Marketing, Communication or comparable field)
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (phone, email and face-to-face)
- Effective customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail, including accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly
- Once trained, the ability to think several steps ahead and execute administrative tasks without (or before) being given direction
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, switch gears and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Takes work direction well, can follow specific processes and procedures once taught
- Works well independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Basic knowledge and experience editing/understanding of WordPress (or comparable) websites preferred
- Familiarity with Insightly, or other comparable CRM, preferred
- QuickBooks and light bookkeeping experience preferred
- Photoshop experience is preferred
- Experience in the digital marketing industry is preferred, but interest in this industry is definitely required!
What We Offer the Right Candidate
Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses, health insurance, paid time off for all major US holidays, and 1 week of PTO.
Standard hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:30pm, with flexibility as needed, and the opportunity to work remotely. We are willing to train the right candidate of some aspects of the role, but we really need someone who meets most, if not all of the required skills!
We have a great culture – people love working here because of the flexibility in schedule, laid back environment, business casual (yet professional) dress code, supportive team members, and our fantastic monthly team outings and events. Additionally, we really encourage our team members to find where they are passionate and grow their skills with the company. We try and promote from within whenever we are able.
Our office is located in a vibrant, collaborative, coworking building filled with other creative and technology professionals. This space is open, yet surprisingly quiet. We don’t do cubicles or stuffy corporate offices – rather, our team meets together with our laptops and shares a conference table. The building is within walking distance of shops and restaurants. The facility offers bike racks, showers, outdoor patio, kitchen, snacks, and monthly events to meet and network with other professionals.
Tree Ring Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be a part of the team and your experience is a good fit, please apply below.
We appreciate your excitement, but please no calls to our office. Only applications received through this portal will be considered.